In the library of SED models we consider three basic model paramters
The SEDs library contains 7111 models.
- Lumiosities from 10^10 to 10^14.7 Lsun
- Radius of the nucleus of 350pc, 1kpc and 3kpc
- Visual extinction 2 < Av < 150 mag.
Download It can be downloaded as tar file
from: HERE and usage is described in
a README file. Part of the starburst library
can also be downloaded as IDL structure.
SED analysis through Markov Chains is provided
by Johnson et al. (2013, MN436,
2535). The SED fitting tool may input part of the starburst library
as IDL structure. The tool and user
manual is available at:
- Original article on our dust model:
Siebenmorgen, Voshchinikov, Bagnulo, 2014,
AA 561 A82,
Siebenmorgen and Krügel 1992, AA 259, 614 ,
Siebenmorgen, Krügel, Mathis,
1992, AA 266, 501 ,
- the radiative transfer model:
Krügel and Siebenmorgen, 1994, AA 282, 407.
- PAH cross section used:
Siebenmorgen et al. 2001, AA 377, 735 .
- Dust absorption properties and
photo-evaporation of small grains is discussed by Siebenmorgen et al.,
2004, AA 414, 123 .
- A textbook description of the dust model and the radiative
transfer is given in chapter 12 and 13 in "The physics of interstellar dust"
Krügel (2003) .
- The starburst model and the SED library is described by Siebenmorgen
and Krügel, 2007, AA 462, 445