Na vjen keq! Kjo faqe nuk është akoma në gjuhën tuaj të preferuar, ndërkohë po ju shfaqim versionin origjinal.
ESO Annual Report 2014
The 2014 Annual Report presents the many activities of ESO during the year, including:
- Research highlights from ESO facilities, with the latest results from fields covering aspects of astronomy stretching from exoplanet studies to surveys of very distant galaxies.
- A summary of the activities at ESO’s observatories in Chile.
- The status of the telescopes and instruments at the La Silla and Paranal Observatory, including detailed descriptions of new instruments — in particular SPHERE and MUSE — and upgrades.
- The latest news from the Atacama Large Millimeter/submillimeter Array (ALMA) and European Extremely Large Telescope (E-ELT) projects, including the ground-breaking ceremony for the E-ELT on Cerro Armazones and the completion of construction of the ALMA Observatory.
- News about the ESO staff and buildings — including the preparations for the ESO Supernova Planetarium & Visitor Centre.
About the Annual Report
Buy in shop
|Data e Publikimit:||Qer 16, 2015, 15:44 CEST|
|Dimensions:||21 cm (W) x 29.7 cm (H) x 0.9 cm (D)|
More details about this product:
See the ESO Shop Catalogue.
Përmasat e plota, origjinale
JPEG i madh
JPEG në madhësinë e ekranit