A message for all National Steering Committees
During the main phase of the Astronomy On-Line project, and
at the end, could the National Steering Committees please address the
1. Make a report on the media activities in your country, both
past and present, and also anything that happens during the hot
week in November. This should be sent to Fernand Wagner, to
be collated into a final report for Brussels.
2. Please collect statistics for the number of times your homepage
has been accessed.
3. Encourage contributions to the Newspaper.
4. Facilitate Group Communication - how can this be achieved?
5. Try to involve your own National Observatories, especially in
the Talk to Professionals shop. Please inform Richard West accordingly.
6. Please write a final report on the highlights of Astronomy
On-Line in your own country. Send this in electronic form to ESO
(Claus Madsen and/or Richard West) by 10th December 1996 at the
latest. These will be collated for the final report to Brussels.
International Steering Committee