Catch a Star!
... Registered Participants and Projects!
1. How to Register with "Catch a Star! 2004" ?
In order to register the participation of a group, one of its members must write an email to email@example.com. Be sure to mention:
- the name of the chosen object
- the names of all the members of your group
- the ages of the students, and
- the name and address of your school (with city and country) and your email-address.
The winners of the competition are now announced at this page !
2. Current Status of Registrations
Here is the complete overview of the participants and their projects. Their chosen objects are listed below by category and by country.
Date: February 19, 2005
No. of teams registered: 364
No. of countries represented: 25
No. of "Official Participants" : 251
Official participants are teams who have submitted their reports and which have been found to conform with the Catch a Star! rules and hence accepted by the jury for participation in the competition. These teams are marked in colour in the corresponding "country" and "object" lists.
3. Registered Projects - Sorted by Object
4. Registered Projects - Sorted by CountryAustria (1)
Czech Republic (3)
The Netherlands (2)
United Kingdom (33)