Catch a Star!
... and discover all its secrets!
- The decision of the jury, results of the lottery, and of the public vote are final and cannot be subject to any kind of legal proceedings in court.
- By entering the "Catch a Star!" contest you agree that your work may be published on the ESO website, and made available for download and use, provided that the authors and the "Catch a Star!" programme are indicated as the source.
- Contributions are not returned to the participant.
- Winners of travel prizes must produce the following documents before the travel arrangements can be made.
- A signed statement that the participant is in good health and fit to travel to the foreseen destination, which include high-altitude sites.
- If the participant is under 18 years of age, a written permission by parents/legal guardians that the participant is allowed to travel to the foreseen destination.
- All pertinent travel details (passport number, health insurance no., etc.). Please note that in case the travel involves the granting of a visa by immigration authorities in Germany, Austria, Spain or Chile, the application is the personal responsibility of each participant. While ESO will endeavour to provide advice and assistance, it cannot be held responsible, if the visa application is rejected by the responsible authorities.