Messenger Issue 145
Published in September 2011. It features articles on subjects that include:
- E. Jehin et al.: TRAPPIST: TRAnsiting Planets and PlanetesImals Small Telescope
- S. Ramsay et al.: A New Massively-multiplexed Spectrograph for ESO
- E. Lellouch et al.: The Tenuous Atmospheres of Pluto and Triton Explored by CRIRES on the VLT
- M. Wittkowski et al.: Molecular and Dusty Layers of Asymptotic Giant Branch Stars Studied with the VLT Interferometer
- N. M. Förster Schreiber et al.: The SINS and zC-SINF Surveys: The Growth of Massive Galaxies at z ~ 2 through Detailed Kinematics and Star Formation with SINFONI
The Messenger is a quarterly journal presenting ESO's activities to the public. To subscribe please fill in the following form. The subscription is free of charge.
Full archive with Messenger tables of contents and contents search.
About the Periodical
|Release date:||14 September 2011, 16:14|
|Dimensions:||21 cm (W) x 29.9 cm (H)|