Next: Graphic Devices
Up: No Title
Previous: Adding a hardcopy
If you have DECWindows, experience has shown that the MIDAS commands
CREATE/DISPLAY and CREATE/GRAPH are most likely to give you
trouble. For example it might abort with an error message like
- SYSTEM - F - Invalid device name ...
In that case check the following:
- the module IDISERV.EXE is installed at this CPU
(use $ INSTALL and the option LIST in that utility to do that).
- the symbols MIDASHOME and MIDVERS are correctly set in
In case of problems with the MIDAS installation use the Hot-line
service either via phone: +49 89 320 06 456
or via electronic mail:
- ESO::MIDAS (via SPAN)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (via Internet)
- MIDAS@DGAESO51 (via EARN/BITNET).
Wed Apr 24 15:22:51 MET DST 1996