[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]Author Index][Subject Index]
New patch file (94NOVpl1.2) available by ftp.
A new file containing patches for 94NOV (pl.1.2) is now
available in our "midas" ftp account:
- Ftp host: ftphost.hq.eso.org (22.214.171.124)
- Ftp account: "midas". Password: "????????"
- Directory: 94NOV/patches_94NOVpl1
- Files: README.patches_94NOVpl1
IMPORTANT NOTE: This patch requires to install MIDAS again and
completely from scratch, inclusive option "5 - preinstall MIDAS".
Fixed with this patch:
- Fix no. of pixels for loading images with scale < -1.
- Avoid MINMAX calculation for LOAD/IMAGE cuts=a,b
- Fix problem with catalog option in SUBTRACT/ICAT
- Fix problems with positive declination in COMPUTE/AIRMASS
- Help file in the ECHELL95 package was missing.
- /opt/SUNWspro/lib has to be included in LD_LIBRARY_PATH to install MIDAS
- Correction in the command FILTER/ECHELLE
- Bug fix for MODIFY/GCURSOR
- Bug fix for GET/GCURSOR output format for DECterm windows
- Bug fixed for XHELP on PC/Linux.
- Bug fix for overplotting coordinate box and contours on display window
- Implementation 2dim gauss fitting with calculation of angle of major axis.
- Solves bug in COPY/DISPLAY for SG/IRIX
- Modifications in the inmidas script to use Tektronik emulator.
- Correct the command COPY/TABLE for tables in RECORD format.
- Bug fig for the INTEGRATE/APERTURE command.
- Another bug fix for the command MODIFY/GCURSOR
- make_options for HP does not include -lPW library.
- CREATE/GUI IRSPEC added to the list of GUIS.
- Fix for plotting of error bar when using logarithmic axes
- Generates MIDAS shared libraries on IBM/RS6000 AIX
- Generates MIDAS shared libraries on SG/IRIX 5.3
- Correction in the XHelp resource file for X11 R4.
- Bug fixed in Long context command ERASE/LONG.
- Keep cursor rectangle size for different applications
- Fix LOAD/IMAGE for 1-dim frames
- Command EXECUTE/CATALOG: Do not ask for confirmation with delete option
- Make CENTER/GAUSS more robust.
- Bug fixed in OUTTAPE/FITS with the APPEND option on HP and Linux.
- Fix COMPUTE/IMA res="blabla+12.bdf"
- Correct keyword naming (max. 8 chars).
- Bug fixed in MODIFY/GCURSOR for 1-dim frame.
- Fix column-area mode with exact median for STATIST/IMAGE.
- Making the IDIserver more robust.
These patches have been tested and verified in the following platforms:
- SUN SunOS/4.1.3 - HP HP-UX A.09.01 - PC Linux/1.0.8
- SG IRIX/5.2 - SUN SunOS/5.3 (Solaris) - DEC OSF1/V2.0