Pb with ESO-MIDAS on a Linux PC

Hi all !

I have installed ESO-MIDAS 99NOVpl2.0 on a PC Linux with a Mandrake 7.0,
from the binary files. Everythings looks OK, but when I try to create a
display:

---------------------------------------
[blanc@localhost midwork]$ inmidas

               ESO-MIDAS version 99NOVpl2.0 on PC/Linux
**                                                                         **
**           Copyright (C) 1996, European Southern Observatory             **
**                                                                         **
**   ESO-MIDAS comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details type         **
**   `@ license w'. This is free software, and you are welcome to          **
**   redistribute it under certain conditions; type `@ license c'          **
**   for details.                                                          **
**                                                                         **

Midas 001>
no.  command:              (Midas unit 00, version 99NOVpl2.0, noparallel)
Midas 001> creat/display
LUTsize has been changed to 64
OSX: Writing error in 'round_trip', error = 0
OSX: Writing error in 'round_trip', error = 0
IDI_SINI: We could not connect to IDIserver (error = 111)
name used was: /home/blanc/midwork/midas_xw00
OSX: Writing error in 'round_trip', error = -1
Midas 002>

I have the same result with 99NOVpl2.2, even if it is run from the
cdrom !

If somebody knows the solution...

Thanks by advance,

			Guillaume Blanc