plot/table 3D

Dear friends of MIDAS,

 I have a 3D table with two columns (:nue and :f_nue), umpteen rows and an
array depth of 5.  Each depth refers to a different frequency, so in each
table row, there is the spectrum of one object. I want to plot
:f_nue against :nue and thus use

plot/table cool3dtable :nue :f_nue p5=0 p6=1:5:1

(p5 is symbol type, p6 is line type)  This plots the points I want to have
plotted, but the lines join all the points at the same array depth (that is,
at the same frequency but for different objects). Instead, I want to join
those points lying in one row to get one spectrum per row. I tried playing
around with p7 but didn't succeed. I could of course do

plot/table cool3dtable @1:nue @1:f_nue p5=0 p6=1
overplot/table cool3dtable @2:nue @2:f_nue p5=0 p6=2

etc. with separate commands for all the other table rows. Does someone know
how do this in one go with plot/table?

Sebastian Jester

--
Max-Planck-Institute for Astronomy	email: jester@mpia-hd.mpg.de
Koenigstuhl 17				Phone: +49-(0)6221-528 257