VAX float to IEEE float, Help!

Dear Sir,
Using MS Windows (95/98/NT), I have to read 32-bit (single precision)
floating point numbers generated years back on VAX machines. As
the float formats are entirely different for Windows (IEEE float) and
the VAX, I am running into serious problem. I first tried to search
for the same on the Internet but with no real result. Since you have
also faced this problem earlier
, I hope you (or someone known to you) will be having a C or C++
function(s) for this conversion.
Can you kindly send me the function?

If you do not have it, please tell me whom to contact.

With thanks and Best Wishes,

Yours sincerely,
Mohit Agarwal