Next: Command Summary
Up: Graphic Facilities
Previous: Encapsulated PostScript Files
To show the usage and the possibilities of the plot package, a number of
examples are built are available below. These examples are available via
the TUTORIAL/PLOT P1 command, where P1 can be:
- GENERAL to show an example for the graphics utilities, like
drawing lines, symbols, text, changing fonts, etc ...
- AXES to show an example of plotting several axes in
one graphics window and using different axes;
- TABLE to show an example of table plotting using different
symbols and axes;
- 1DIM to show an example of (spectral) line plotting;
- 2DIM to show two-dimensional gray scale and contour plotting.