Up: Commands Description
Gives information about a wavelet file and write them into keywords.
The following keywords are modified:
- OUTPUTI = number of lines of the original image
- OUTPUTI = number of columns of the original image
- OUTPUTI = number of scales of the wavelet transform
- OUTPUTI = algorithm number
- OUTPUTR = Frequency cut-off
- OUT_A = PYR, CUB or IMA
- PYR if it is pyramidal algorithm.
- CUB if there is no reduction of the sampling.
- IMA if the wavelet transform has the same size as the original image.