Version 3.0.0 Public Release (17 May 2023)
- Updated dependency from CPL library.
- Mantained the same pipeline code implementation as release of 03 Feb 2023.
- Data reduction is demanding in terms of system resources. The user should have at least 16 GB of RAM, and 1 TB of free disk space. Better is to have 32 GB of RAM and 4 TB of free disk space. Please note that only the demo requires 30 GB of free space to be installed and generates additional 10 GB of products. This sets also minimum root directory space requirements for RPM installation.
- Because of their large size, static calibrations WAVE and DLL matrices (STATIC_DLL_MATRIX_FIB, STATIC_WAVE_MATRIX_FIB, FIB=A or B) are no longer distributed with the instrument pipeline package. They are available in the HARPS demo data set (available here or via the esoreflex workflow installation process) and here).
- Additional information can be found in Section 5 of the pipeline user manual and in Section 8 of the reflex tutorial.