AMBER data reduction with ammYorick
This software, written F. Millour and others at LAOG, is based on the
interpretative data language Yorick. Documents listed below are
provided by LAOG, except the Yorick documentation.
- Tutorial: describes a sample reduction session
with ammyorick. Also shows some yorick usage for displaying plots and images. However,
this tutorial is somwhat out of date due to changes in the function names.
- Exercises: get familiar with ammyorick by
- ammYorick User Guide: a recently update
- Yorick Manual: one of the official manuals.
- Yorick Reference: a short reference.
Christian A. Hummel
European Southern Observatory