EU ARC CASA Support
There are several CASA support channels:
In addition, the EU ARC and its nodes are offering CASA tutorials and face-to-face support.
Upcoming CASA Tutorials
- The next CASA tutorial for PIs at ESO, Garching, will be held on 21/22 February 2013 at ESO. See the homepage of the tutorial here. Deadline for registration (Cycle 1 PIs only) was on 20 Dec.
- For tutorials at the EU ARC Nodes, please consult their local web pages.
Past CASA Tutorials (since the start of Cycle 0)
Miscellaneous CASA-related products of the EU ARC
- gensynthcube.py (1) - a casapy script to generate input images for simulations based on generic geometrical shapes (run execfile('gensynthcube.py') to activate)
- synth.txt: Set of commands by A. Richards to take an observed, calibrated measurement set and inject some models to test whether they are recoverable by imaging. Uses gensynthcube.py .
- curses5.5-32bit.tgz: The ncurses libraries needed to overcome a problem with casa 3.3 on Fedora 11 (32bit). Copy curses5.5-32bit.tgz to casapy-33.0.16856-002/lib and unpack.
- curses5.5.tgz: The ncurses libraries needed to overcome a problem with casa 3.3 on Fedora 11 (64bit). Copy curses5.5.tgz to casapy-33.0.16856-002-64b/lib64 and unpack.
(1) To access these links you will need to type username "anonymous" and an empty password.
- 17 Jan 2013