EU ARC CASA Support
Local copy of the CASA software distribution
In case you have problems accessing the CASA repository at NRAO, the releases and the "monthly" and "stable" builds are available at this page:
There are several CASA support channels:
In addition, the EU ARC and its nodes are offering CASA tutorials and face-to-face support.
Upcoming CASA Tutorials
- For tutorials at the EU ARC Nodes, please consult their local web pages.
Past CASA Tutorials (since the start of Cycle 0)
Miscellaneous CASA-related products of the EU ARC
- casa-wrapper.tar: A wrapper around casapy to enable multiple non-interfering casa sessions for one user on the same machine. (updated to also work on RHEL 6)
- gensynthcube.py (1) - a casapy script to generate input images for simulations based on generic geometrical shapes (run execfile('gensynthcube.py') to activate)
- synth.txt: Set of commands by A. Richards to take an observed, calibrated measurement set and inject some models to test whether they are recoverable by imaging. Uses gensynthcube.py .
(1) To access these links you will need to type username "anonymous" and an empty password.
- 3 Dec 2014