How to use this site
We want to make the application process as convenient for you as possible. You will find it useful to read these guidelines and print them out before you start your application.
- The application and supporting information must be in English.
- Once you start completing your application on-line, it is possible to save the data and come back to it later.
- Please fill in the application form as fully as possible, ensuring that all mandatory fields (*) have been completed.
- RUT Number — If you are a Chilean National or work in Chile you will have a RUT number, and this must be inserted in the relevant field on Page 1 of the application process.
- Second family name — If you are Chilean or other nationality who have a second family name, you must enter this information in the relevant field on Page 1 of the application process.
Detailed documentation coming soon ...
We wish you the best of luck with your application.
Thank you for your interest in the European Organisation for Astronomical Research in the Southern Hemisphere (ESO).