The November 2009 edition of the Communicating Astronomy with the Public Journal includes the following:
- Explained in 60 Seconds and News
- Astronomy and the Media
- Video Blogging the Hubble Servicing Mission 4
- On the Journey From Earth to the Universe
- Towards a Global Baseline for Astronomy Development
- Ten Commandments for Presentations
- Touring the Cosmos through Your Computer: A Guide to Free Desktop Planetarium Software
- Tafelmusik's The Galileo Project: An Out-of-this-World IYA2009 Arts Experience
- Social Astronomy: Cooperating with Local Community Networks
- How Can We Make a Friend Out of an Enemy? How astronomers and journalists can get along better
- Visualising Astronomy: Invisible — Impacts and Rings
To subscribe to the online PDF version of CAPj please go here.
Read more about CAPj here.
This Capjournal is not available for sale.Kilde: