ESO and the ESO Supernova Planetarium & Visitor Centre have been involved in several teacher school programmes, with partners such as the EIROforum and the European Association for Astronomy Education.
- Deutsche Astronomische Gesellschaft Teacher Training. September 2018, ESO Supernova, Garching bei München, Germany.
- Galileo Teacher Training Programme. August 2018, Vienna, Austria.
- ECSITE, pre-conference workshop. June 2018, Geneva, Switzerland.
- MNU Bundeskongress. March 2018, ESO Supernova, Garching bei München, Germany.
- Deutsche Physikalische Gesellschaft, Didaktik der Physik. March 2018, Würzburg, Germany.
- Astronomy at the ESO Supernova. 1 July 2016, ESO Headquarters, Garching bei München, Germany. Read more
- Time and change: the Earth, Moon, and Sun and the rhythm of the days, months and years. 23–24 November, Deutsches Museum, Munich, Germany. Read more
- Stellar Evolution. 6–7 March 2015, ESO Headquarters, Garching bei München, Germany. Read more
- 1st EIROforum Teacher School "The Evolution of the Universe". 16–20 November 2009, CERN, Geneva, Switzerland.
- 2nd ESO-EAAE Astronomy Summer School (12th EAAE Summer School). 4–9 July 2008, Granada, Spain. Link: http://www.eaae-astronomy.org/WG3-SS/Reports/SS_2008.html
- 1st ESO-EAAE Astronomy Summer School (11th EAAE Summer School). 19–23 July 2007, Garching bei München, Germany.