The Messenger No. 158 Now Available
15 декабря 2014 г.
The latest edition of ESO's quarterly journal, The Messenger, is now available online. Find out the latest news from ESO on topics ranging from new instruments to the latest science discoveries.
Highlights of this edition include:
- Way forward for the E-ELT: Details of ESO Council Decision
- Fifteen Years of Service Mode Operations: Closing the Loop with the Community
- The Eta Carinae Homunculus in Full 3D with X-shooter and Shape
- STREGA: STRucture and Evolution of the GAlaxy with the VST
- CLASH-VLT: A VIMOS Large Programme to Map the Dark Matter Mass Distribution in Galaxy Clusters and Probe Distant Lensed Galaxies
Download The Messenger in PDF format or visit The Messenger website to subscribe and receive a free printed copy.
Please note that subscribers to the print version of The Messenger must confirm their subscription. Without confirmation this will be the last print edition of The Messenger you will receive. If you already have confirmed then you need do nothing more. If you have not, please read on:
All subscribers who provided an email address at the time of their subscription have received an email with instructions for the confirmation. All subscribers to the printed version will also find instructions in this edition of The Messenger, as well as a unique web link on the label of the envelope, of the form http://eso.org/m/MMMM. Please click on the link or type the link into your browser, and tick the box labelled “Subscribe to receive the ESO Messenger”. Press the “Submit” button. After doing so, you will continue to receive the print version of The Messenger.
If you want to check your postal address, you can click on “Update your profile”. Enter your correct address and press the “Save” button.
In you do not confirm your print subscription before 20 January 2015, we will assume you no longer have an interest in receiving The Messenger in print form, but you can of course continue reading it online.
- The Messenger No. 158 (December 2014)
ESO education and Public Outreach Department