ESO releases The Messenger No. 141
22. septembar 2010.
ESO has just published issue 141 of its quarterly journal, The Messenger. This issue features a range of articles on subjects including:
- The difference between seeing and image quality
- A new coronagraph for NACO
- Water vapour above Paranal and La Silla
- Using APEX and VISTA to survey the Milky Way
- Studying distant galaxies with the ESO Remote Galaxy Survey
- ESO at the SPIE Symposium on Astronomical Telescopes and Instrumentation
Plus other articles, including ‘solargraphs’ at ESO observatory sites — an intriguing way to take advantage of Chile’s clear skies.
- The Messenger No. 141 (September 2010) (PDF File, 19.2 MB)
- The Messenger webpage at ESO
- View the Messenger No. 141 on ISSU
Interactive view: click on the arrows to flip the pages, or on the cover image to view it in fullscreen size