ann12049 — Obaveštenje
ESO Annual Report 2011 now available
2. jul 2012.
The ESO Annual Report 2011 is now available. It presents the many activities of the European Southern Observatory throughout the last year, covering topics including:
- Research highlights from ESO facilities, with the latest results from fields such as exoplanets and planet formation; the centre of our galaxy, the Milky Way; the study of active galactic nuclei; the first stars; and the reionisation of the Universe.
- A summary of the activities of ESO’s telescopes.
- The status of the astronomical instruments at the La Silla Paranal Observatory, describing in detail new instruments and upgrades.
- The latest news from the Atacama Large Millimeter/submillimeter Array (ALMA) and European Extremely Large Telescope (E-ELT) projects.
- Download the ESO Annual Report 2011 here
Directorate for Science
ESO, Garching, Germany
Tel: +49 89 3200 6235
Lars Lindberg Christensen
Head of ESO ePOD
ESO ePOD, Garching, Germany
Tel: +49 89 3200 6761
Cellular: +49 173 3872 621