Phantom of the Universe
From the journey of protons racing through the world’s largest particle collider in Europe to up-close views of the Big Bang and emergent cosmos, Phantom of the Universe is a new fulldome planetarium show designed to immerse audiences in the search for dark matter. A collaboration of Lawrence Berkeley National Lab, University of Texas at Arlington, Michigan State University, IFIC at University of Valencia, as well as other institutions. It is narrated by Oscar-winning actress, Tilda Swinton.
The form will submit a request for the password needed. You should receive the password within a few days.
Such shows can be shown in planetariums worldwide, like the ESO Supernova Planetarium & Visitor Centre in Garching, Munich.
- Booking: Phantom of the Universe
- Educator's Guide for Phantom of the Universe
- Photoshop poster and fonts (ZIP 552 MB)
- Interactive opportunities (audience participation)
- Phantom of the Universe website
5-meter and 6-meter dome version
Trailers and Fisheye version
Combined Music & Sound Effects
- Combined Music & Sound Effects with leader (ZIP 1.2 GB)
- Combined Music & Sound Effects without leader (ZIP 1.2 GB)
- See the show's webpage
- Narration only: Chinese, Czech, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Mexican Spanish: stereo, surround
- Swedish with Finnish accent: stereo
- Finnish narration can be requested here: http://phantomoftheuniverse.com/media/protected/finnish.html
German soundtrack: Natural History Museum in Vienna, and Institut für Hochenergiephysik in Vienna.
Swedish version: Tim Olsson / The Lund University Planetarium
Sobre el vídeo
|Fecha de publicación:||13 de Febrero de 2017 a las 15:09|
|Duración:||27 m 29 s|
|Frame rate:||30 fps|