[Fwd: pixel out of range when plotting]

Hello ;

 On January 4th, the message below about warning messages being issued
while plotting was sent by J. Bardon. There does not seem to have been
any answer so far.
 We see the same problem here under Digital-Unix as with Linux-RedHat
with MIDAS 98NOV. For instance :

Midas 001> create/imag trial 1,101 -50.,1.  POLY 0.,1.,1.
Midas 002> plot trial
y-pixel outside valid range ...
y-pixel outside valid range ...

These two messages do not appear in MIDAS 97NOV.
 What do they mean and why are they displayed in 98NOV ?
Best regards,
                      Bernard Debray
                      Observatoire de Besancon