Re: GUIs and XLong

Hi Carlos,

Yes I phase all these problems too, since the release NOV97.
But I didn't report the problems, because now I wrote MIDAS batches
which call the different buttons, and that works fine without any trouble.

But for testing it would be nice that the panel works too ... I used this
context since his creation in 1991, and I think this is one of the most
usefull.
By the way did have the MOS context the same troubles ??

        Pierre Leisy