sudden modgcur.exe problem

Hi,

one of our users reports that the following command which used to work a

few weeks ago now no longer does:

Midas 815> MODIFY/GCUR skyspec06 skyspec06_mod ? 22000 24000
(ERR) Problems in executing /opt/midas/99NOVpl2.2/prim/exec/modgcur.exe

How can I find out WHAT problem occured during execution ???

The system runs Solaris 2.8 and probably has had some Solaris patches
applied
in between the time when the command worked and now.

However, the same also happens for the (newly compiled) version
02FEBpl1.1

Greetings

Robert Greimel