Re: 02FEB

Dear Galina Mal'kova,

    >  DEFINE/LOCAL ERROR/I/1/1 0

    > Invalid or non existing key name ...

Local keywords should not have a name already uased for Midas system
keywords. This was valid all the time, unfortunately, it was only with
the
last  Midas release that we realized, that the code which was checking
the
names of local keywords versus the global/system ones, has not worked
all these previous years. Therefore, procedures have sneaked in which
are not correct in this respect.

Please, indicate all contexts/procedures where you experienced this
problem, so that we can fix it until the next release at least...

To solve the problem right now, you just have to change in the procedure

where the local keyword with the offending name occurs, this name to
something different, e.g.

DEFINE/LOCAL ERROR/I/1/1 0

change to

DEFINE/LOCAL MYERROR/I/1/1 0

and in the same way all references to this keyword later on in the
procedure.

Regards,
Klaus Banse