Building 02FEB on IA64

Hello.

I would be interested if anyone tried and/or succeeded to
compile 02FEB on an Itanium-based system. I spent this day
on doing so on a HP-i2000 workstation running GNU/Debian 3.0r0
and failed so far. It seems that the build process stops
in an early phase because no suitable ftoc.h could be determined
by the test procedures. Trying to assign one of the prebuilt
ftoc_xxxx.h manually results in binarys being built, but
they do not work correct - well, not very surprising.

Any help or suggestions would be very appreciated.

Cheers,
Felix Hormuth,

Starkenburg Observatory Heppenheim, Germany