Problem with the MIDAS command INTEGR/LONG ???

Hola,

Somebody knows if there is a size limitation with the spect. standard
star tables ???

With ~3700 values I always got an error message like :

*(ERR) Problems in executing
/scisoft/midas/02FEB/stdred/exec/spintegr.exe
B?jH????#B?j
*
If I extract only one part of the table, from 200 to 1900 entries ... no

error message.
So one work around is to suppress half of the entries

This is a potential nasty problem, because most of the recent spectral
tables (Oke 1990)
have a 1/2 AA angstrom resolution, not 40-50 like before.

Has any one WORKING  spectral standard tables for OKE ???
This should be add in the last versions of MIDAS in the
/midas/calib/data/spec/flux directory

Thanks for your help,

        Pierre