?

>Class: support
Someone (a German amateur astronomer) who had seen my letter to
Sterne und Weltraum recently called this morning because he has
problems installing Midas from a CD-Rom (some previous version).  His
PC does not recognize the CD at all (only once he got a directory
listing from Windows but could not reproduce it). He asks if there are
some installation notes which we could send him.

He would also like to receive the new MIDAS CD as soon as it is
available for distribution.
His name and address:

Bernd Boehme
Burgstr. 78