Re: Again: Midas on 24bit displays under Linux

Hi Otmar,

 you are right but in one of his mails from about 3-4 Month
 ago I understood also that this mode is somewhat bugy. So
 maybe this is still the case (or maybe not, I don't know).
 I didn't install the current release since it is not the final
 one.

 Werner