Up: No Title
Previous: Other Relevant Documents
This chapter outlines the necessary information to get started with the
MIDAS system. Further details can be found in the appropriate sections
of the following chapters.
The essential steps are:
These steps are outlined in the following sections.
- To login to the computer you want to use.
- Start up the MIDAS monitor.
- Load some data from tape or via ftp into your disk space.
- Execute the MIDAS commands you want.
- Save processed data on tape.
- Exit from the MIDAS monitor and logout.