- InFiles: The order of the input files is irrelevant.
- DirFiles: These must be in the same order as InFiles and MaxPacket.
- MaxPacket: The maximum number of packets to process for each file
- DayNumber: Even though this number is in the data, some packet headers have
the wrong number and it makes it a whole lot easier to have the
user check and enter this number correctly. If observations started
before 0 UT, choose the day number of that previous day.
CONSTRICTOR will add a multiple of 24 hours to the time tag when
the day number changes. Remember to set the StopTime to, say, 48
hours if you use a DayNumber of one less than the actual day
- StopTime: These times are for day number corrected time tags, i.e. if
the day number changes during the observations, 24 hours are added
to the tags and compared to the StartTime and StopTime parameters.
This means you may have to specify a StopTime of 48 hours.
- LogFile: The observers log file, usually named YYYY-MMDD.log. If none is
found, none is included in the output.
- ScnFile: The star log file, usually names YYYY-MMDD-XXXXXX.starlog.
If none is, none is included in the output.
- OutFile: The name of the output file, should be YYYY-MM-DD.con, or
YYYY-MM-DD.coh. The latter extension can be used as a memo
which will have coherently integrated visibilities added
later by . Please do not use other extensions.
- Raw: Write the raw data of every scan into a separate HDS file. This can
then be read by the COBRA scripts of . (Off)
- Lock: Only average continuous locks. (Off)
- Triple: Compute and write the triple product. (On)
- NumAv: Number of samples in an incoherent integration. (500)
- RefStation: Which station to reference delays to. Choose one which is common to
all spectrometers. (1)
- SmartFDLAverage:Average the difference between measured and pred. delays? (Off)
- Metrology: Decode and pass on metrology data (On)
- Nat: Process NAT data (On)
Here is an example of a CONSTRICTOR parameter file.
InFiles = "/datacon11/2003-0330-104722.fringeData","/datacon11/2003-0330-105135.fringeData","/datacon11/2003-0330-143510.fringeData","/datacon11/2003-0330-143855.fringeData","/datacon11/2003-0330-144301.fringeData","/datacon11/2003-0330-030203.alignData","/datacon11/2003-0330-013326.sidData.1","/datacon11/2003-0330-013329.sidData.3"
DirFiles = "2003-03-30.1.dir","2003-03-30.2.dir","2003-03-30.3.dir","2003-03-30.4.dir","2003-03-30.5.d
MaxPacket = 5076, 5059, 4620, 4943, 5541, 17518, 1931, 1931
DayNumber = 89
StartTime = "00:00:00"
StopTime = "24:00:00"
LogFile = /datacon11/2003-0330.log
ScnFile = /datacon11/2003-0330-030621.starLog
OutFile = 2003-03-30.con
Raw = Off
Lock = Off
Triple = On
NumAv = 500
RefStation = 2
SmartFDLAverage = Off
Metrology = On
Nat = On