The number of bad pixels is shown for the full detector (320x255) and for the "science" pixels (26 windows of 6x1 pixels).
Only the number of bad pixels on the science is scored.
There are 2 known bad pixels and 1 saturated one in the science pixels:
- hot pixel (in dark) output 25, channel 5
- hot pixel (in science) output 19, channel 5
- saturated pixel (in science) output 20, channel 1.
This pixel saturates at
600ADU while the others saturate around 4000ADU
The detector polarization voltage (DET.POLAR) are :
- High Sensitivity : 7100 mV
- Medium_Sensitivity: 5000 mV
- Low_Sensitivity : 3000mV and 1000 mV
Click on any of the plots to see a close-up version.
The latest date is indicated on top of the plot.
data points belonging to the latest date are specially marked
statistical averages are indicated by a solid line, and thresholds by broken lines
outliers are marked by a red asterisk. They are defined as data points outside the
"aliens" (= data points outside the plot Y limits) are marked by a red arrow (↑ or ↓)
you can download the data for each parameter set if the 'Data downloads' link shows up