Re: normal/spec now buggy?

Hello,

I can confirm the problem with 99NOVpl2.0 on Linux (SuSE-6.3). The problem
is in convert/tab with the SPLINE option. I have seen that the INTEP
subroutine in tdconv.for has been changed after 98NOVpl2.2 and I think that
the problem is located there. The command works ok on HP-UX, though.

Regards,
Otmar Stahl