Hardcopy of a color image

I have installed  ESO-MIDAS version 98NOVpl2.2 on PC/Linux
and I cannot get a color print out of an image when I use the
command
Mid00 006> copy/disp COLOUR.p ? P rainbow2 NOPRINT,SAMEFILE PC8NZ

(COLOUR is a color printer!!)

However, I DO  get a print out in colour when I simply assign the display to
colour and I load the image. This type of print out is not appropriate for my
purpouses because: 1.- I don't get the whole image (it is a composite image
with several frames in) and 2.- some annoying text appears at the bottom of it.

Does any of you know why this is happening? and more important, do you
know how to solve it? or what am I doing wrong?

Thanks.

Luisa.