| Average ?
|| Thresholds ?
||number of pixels with 0 level in acquisition camera|
*Data sources: QC1DB: QC1 database; LOCAL: local data source
scores: not implemented
|[click plot for closeup]|
Trending plot for the number of pixels on the detector of the acquisition camera that have 0 value.
Typically, not more than 6% of all pixels have 0 ADU in a dark exposure; they are potentially not
Note that as of 2017-03-24 not all pixels of the acquisition detector are saved. The image has a size of 1000x1000
instead of 2048x1536.
Click on any of the plots to see a close-up version.
The latest date is indicated on top of the plot.
- data points belonging to the latest date are specially marked
- statistical averages are indicated by a solid line, and thresholds by broken lines
- outliers are marked by a red asterisk. They are defined as data points outside the
- "aliens" (= data points outside the plot Y limits) are marked by a red arrow (↑ or ↓)
- you can download the data for each parameter set if the 'Data downloads' link shows up