ESO Annual Report 2014
The 2014 Annual Report presents the many activities of ESO during the year, including:
- Research highlights from ESO facilities, with the latest results from fields covering aspects of astronomy stretching from exoplanet studies to surveys of very distant galaxies.
- A summary of the activities at ESO’s observatories in Chile.
- The status of the telescopes and instruments at the La Silla and Paranal Observatory, including detailed descriptions of new instruments — in particular SPHERE and MUSE — and upgrades.
- The latest news from the Atacama Large Millimeter/submillimeter Array (ALMA) and European Extremely Large Telescope (E-ELT) projects, including the ground-breaking ceremony for the E-ELT on Cerro Armazones and the completion of construction of the ALMA Observatory.
- News about the ESO staff and buildings — including the preparations for the ESO Supernova Planetarium & Visitor Centre.
About the Annual Report
Buy in shop
|Release date:||16 June 2015, 15:44|
|Dimensions:||21 cm (W) x 29.7 cm (H) x 0.9 cm (D)|
More details about this product:
See the ESO Shop Catalogue.