context Daophot file input

Dear Midas Community,

I have a problem, which may sound very simple to you to solve, but I
can't find a solution. I am using the DAOPHOT context and, because I
have to analyze a few thousand images with nearly the same content (from
an occultation event), I would like to know, how it is possible to run
the DAOPHOT system from an input file (which I can generate otherwise).
I tried the command

Daophot/daophot <input.inp

, where input.inp contains the commands I want to use, but always the
system stops at the command level for input from the keyboard. I can
copy commands by hand from an editor or so to the Doaphot command
prompt, that works, but its very unvconvinient.

Is there a simple way around?

With best regards

Wolfgang Beisker

--
Dr. Wolfgang Beisker
GSF - National Research Center of Environment and Health