| Average ?
|| Thresholds ?
||mean difference flux - imaging detector |
*Data sources: QC1DB: QC1 database; LOCAL: local data source
scores: not implemented
|[click on plot for closeup]|
Historical monitoring of the stability of the VISIR WCU (Warm Calibration
The lamp_flat parameter is calculated by the pipeline from the raw flat
field frames. The two first frames in the stack (taken at temp. 20C
and 10C of the WCU) are subtracted from each other, the median
flux in the central area is calculated, and normalized by DIT.
Values are displayed for the imaging detector.
Click on any of the plots to see a close-up version.
The latest date is indicated on top of the plot.
- data points belonging to the latest date are specially marked
- statistical averages are indicated by a solid line, and thresholds by broken lines
- outliers are marked by a red asterisk. They are defined as data points outside the
- "aliens" (= data points outside the plot Y limits) are marked by a red arrow (↑ or ↓)
- you can download the data for each parameter set if the 'Data downloads' link shows up