| Average ?
|| Thresholds ?
||Efficiency at central wavelength;|
all 1x1 data
*Data sources: QC1DB: QC1 database; LOCAL: local data source
scores: not implemented
|[click on plot for closeup]|
This is the trending report for UVES QC parameters derived from
standard star observations.
All data points taken in 1x1 binning over the specified 90 days period are plotted here,
from standard and non-standard settings, to deliver a chromatic efficiency of
UVES. Note that these data may include data from non-photometric nights.
Find more information about UVES Efficiency monitoring here.
Click on any of the plots to see a close-up version.
The latest date is indicated on top of the plot.
- data points belonging to the latest date are specially marked
- statistical averages are indicated by a solid line, and thresholds by broken lines
- outliers are marked by a red asterisk. They are defined as data points outside the
- "aliens" (= data points outside the plot Y limits) are marked by a red arrow (↑ or ↓)
- you can download the data for each parameter set if the 'Data downloads' link shows up