| Average ?
|| Thresholds ?
||counts in the raw frame|
*Data sources: QC1DB: QC1 database; LOCAL: local data source
|[click plot for closeup]|
This plot shows the median counts collected with the IFU halogen lamp within DIT=1.6507260 sec
with IFS unit and no neutral density filter in the optical path.
This plot monitors the lamp power.
(The pipeline does not provide the counts or the S/N ratio of individual slices of the master flat).
The raw frames are generated by the TPL NAME = 'Short calibration procedure for IFS' template.
For setup YJ values of about 2500 ADU are generated by the template
with TPL NAME = 'Static Weekly Flats for IFS', using DIT=2sec.
The counts in the indiviual slices is ~4 (3) times larger than the frame plane average counts for the YH (YJ) prism.
Using NDIT=10 the total counts in the slice in the raw frame cube is a factor 30 (40) larger.
Therefore 1000 (1300) ADU must be achieved as average counts number in one plane of a raw frame cube to
gain sqrt ( 1000 * 10 * 4 (3) ) = 200 S/N for the YJH (YJ) prism.
Click on any of the plots to see a close-up version.
The latest date is indicated on top of the plot.
- data points belonging to the latest date are specially marked
- statistical averages are indicated by a solid line, and thresholds by broken lines
- outliers are marked by a red asterisk. They are defined as data points outside the
- "aliens" (= data points outside the plot Y limits) are marked by a red arrow (↑ or ↓)
- you can download the data for each parameter set if the 'Data downloads' link shows up