Interferometry tutorial links
Submitting proposals for MIDI implies a basic knowledge of optical long-baseline stellar interferometry. Astronomers not acquainted with this technique can find tutorials at the following links:
- Proceedings of VLTI Euro Summer School held in Goutelas, France, 4 - 16 June, 2006
- Optical Long Baseline Interferometry News tutorials
- VLTI general description and tutorials
- Proceedings of 2006 Euro Summer school "Observing and Data Reduction with the VLTI"
- Interferometry tutorial (in german).
Useful links about MIDI
- MIDI Quality Control: Parameter history and trending
- MIDI data reduction
- ESO Forum on data processing, incl. MIDI