MUSE - Multi-Unit Spectroscopic Explorer
Top view of UT4 with MUSE sitting in the right at the Nasmyth platform. Photo Jean-Louis Lizon
The following items are available on all the MUSE pages, using the bar on the left.
- Overview: a short description of the instrument
- News: list of changes affecting the instrument and/or its pages.
- Instrument Description: all the important parameters of the instrument.
- Manuals: links to all the documents related to MUSE.
- Tools: a collection of useful tools and informations for preparing and analyzing the MUSE observations.
- Instrument Operations Team
- Visitor Instructions: Instrument specific instructions for Visiting Astronomers
- Science: Science done with MUSE, incl. during Science Verification
- Questions related to service mode observations and proposal preparation should be addressed to the User Support Department.
- Questions related to visitor mode observations should be addressed to Paranal Science Operations
- Please send us your comments, suggestions and report errors and inaccurate statements in the web pages and manuals.