OmegaCAM specific tools
- Overhead estimates for OmegaCAM observations
- OmegaCAM Exposure Time Calculator (ETC)
- Efficiency curves of filters are available here (tarfile) as well as via this link
- On-chip Image Quality distribution of OmegaCAM images from August-December 2011 in g,r,i. Median IQ is 0.8'' for r, and close to 1.0'' for g.
- The regularly observed photometric standard star fields are SA 92/95/98/101/104/107/110/113 and the Polar Monitoring Field, see also the User Manual.
All normal users OmegaCAM data can also be reduced by the CASU-pipeline. Users who are the PI of an accepted OmegaCAM run must grant access to the data under the programme ID before the start of the observing period. This is done by delegating the access to the data to email@example.com via the ESO user portal.
Furthermore there are other pipelines that can be used to reduce OmegaCAM data, for example VSTtube and the publically available THELI