The ESO Electronic Newsletter
The ESO Science Newsletter is intended to keep the community informed about current activities of interest at ESO. The newsletter appears roughly every two to three months or whenever important news becomes available.
ESO Reports and Proceedings
- ESA-ESO WG report on Galactic Populations, Chemistry and Dynamics
- ESA-ESO WG report on Extrasolar Planets
- ESA-ESO WG report on Herschel-ALMA Synergies
- ESA-ESO WG report on Fundamental Cosmology
- ESO Council Resolution on Scientific Strategy.
- Final report of the Working Group "La Silla 2006+".
- Reports on Environmental Conditions on ESO Observatories.
ESO Annual Report
The ESO Annual Report is presented to the ESO Council by the Director General. It is published once per year and provides an complete overview ESO's activities in the various areas over the past calendar year, e.g. research highlights, operations of the La Silla Paranal Observatory, planning and construction of new facilities, organisational and managerial aspects, outreach activities, etc.
The ESO Messenger is a quarterly journal describing ESO's activities.
The ESO Telescope Bibliography
The ESO Telescope Bibliography contains refereed publications directly using ESO data (see ESO data citation policy). Papers that merely cite results published in previous articles are not included. Further information about telbib is available on the web or directly from the librarians.
ESO at SPIE
Contributions of ESO authors which were presented at the SPIE conference in Marseille, France, June 23-28, 2008.
ESO Astrophysics Symposia
The only way to get Volumes is from booksellers or Springer directly.
ESO Press Releases and Press Photos are issued at irregular intervals, whenever there are important developments at ESO.