FEROS Dismounting Procedures
FEROS Dismounting Procedure At the Dome and after the WFI Dismount.
- Before attempting anything make sure that the M3 is on Park.
- Turn Off ace box.
- Disconnect cables from PATCH.
- Put protective connector at the PATCH CCD side.
- Unscrew the bolts, use your hands do not use a screw driver.
- Disconnect red hose from ace box.
- Disconnect CCD cooling hose.
- Connect them together (Red hose and Cooling hose).
- Disconnect the Fibers, protect them.
Optics and MEC will now remove the FEROS Adapter
- Put baffle in.
At the Dome and after the FEROS Adapter Dismount Mount the WFI.