Science Users Information
These pages are aimed at ESO community astronomers and contain all the information required in order to prepare, execute, process and exploit observations with ESO facilities. They also provide information on the scientific activities taking place at ESO. Details can be accessed via the navigation menu.
ESO Science Announcements
The Messenger No. 159 is now available. Highlights include:
- B. Leibundgut et al. SPHERE Science Verification
- H.-U. Käufl et al. The Return of the Mid-infrared to the VLT: News from the VISIR Upgrade
- S. Ertel et al. An Unbiased Near-infrared Interferometric Survey for Hot Exozodiacal Dust
- S. Clark et al. An Astrophysical Laboratory: Understanding and Exploiting the Young Massive Cluster Westerlund 1
- H. Boffin et al. Report on the ESO Workshop ''Astronomy at High Angular Resolution''