Science Users Information
These pages are aimed at ESO community astronomers and contain all the information required in order to prepare, execute, process and exploit observations with ESO facilities. They also provide information on the scientific activities taking place at ESO. Details can be accessed via the navigation menu.
ESO Science Announcements
The Messenger No. 156 is now available. Highlights include:
- R. Dorn et al. Exploring the Cold Universe at High Spectral Resolution using CRIRES+
- C. Martayan et al. The X-shooter Imaging Mode
- A. Jones et al. An Advanced Scattered Moonlight Model
- T. Wiklind et al. Combining ALMA with HST and VLT to Find the Counterparts of Submillimetre Galaxies
- M. Lehnert et al. Report on the ESO/RadioNet Workshop "3D2014: Gas and Stars in Galaxies: A Multi-wavelength 3D Perspective"