Science Users Information
These pages are aimed at ESO community astronomers and contain all the information required in order to prepare, execute, process and exploit observations with ESO facilities. They also provide information on the scientific activities taking place at ESO. Details can be accessed via the navigation menu.
ESO Science Announcements
The Messenger No. 157 is now available. Highlights include:
- B. Lopez et al. An Overview of the MATISSE Instrument — Science, Concept and Current Status
- R. Bacon et al. MUSE Commissioning
- T. Morel et al. The B Fields in OB Stars (BOB) Survey
- I. Smail, F. Walter. ALESS: An ALMA Survey of Submillimetre Galaxies in the Extended Chandra Deep Field South
- W.-J. de Wit et al. Report on the Workshop "Herbig Ae/Be Stars: The Missing Link in Star Formation"