Science Users Information
These pages are aimed at ESO community astronomers and contain all the information required in order to prepare, execute, process and exploit observations with ESO facilities. They also provide information on the scientific activities taking place at ESO. Details can be accessed via the navigation menu.
ESO Science Announcements
The Messenger No. 161 is now available. Highlights include:
- M. Sarna, K. Stępień Astronomy in Poland
- F. Primas et al. Shaping ESO 2020+ Together: Feedback from the Community Poll
- P. Molaro et al. Simultaneous HARPS and HARPS-N observations of the Earth Transit of 2014 as seen from Jupiter: detection of an Inverse Rossiter-McLaughlin effect
- J. Melendez et al. Using Solar Twins to Explore the Planet-Star Connection with Unparalleled Precision
- S. Mieske et al. Report on the Workshop "Satellites and Streams in Santiago"