Observing with the ESO 3.6m Telescope
Below you will find documentation about the ESO 3.6m Telescope that is relevant for planning your observations.
- Observing with ESO telescopes
General information: availability of telescopes, deadlines, application forms...
- Proposal (Phase 1) Preparation and Submission
- La Silla Important Facts
- Information for Visiting Astronomers
Instrument Information Pages (including manuals)
- Policy for Target of Opportunity Observations (ToO)
- The Scheduling Tool: How the observations are scheduled in visitor and service mode.
Below follows a listing of technical documents that are useful during observations. Further documents relevant for telescope operations and maintenance can be obtained via the ESO 3.6m Telescope Operations page.